Clinton warns of further Russian aggression
MONTREAL -- Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is warning that other countries in the region could also face Russian aggression if President Vladimir Putin is allowed to get away with his actions in Ukraine.
Clinton, a potential 2016 presidential contender, said Tuesday that Russia's move to annex Crimea is illegal.
In a speech to an audience at the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal, Clinton called the conflict a clash of values and an effort by Putin to rewrite the boundaries of post-World War II Europe.
Clinton says nearby countries could face either direct Russian... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it