Clinton warns of further Russian aggression
MONTREAL Other countries near Russia could also face aggression if President Vladimir Putin is allowed to get away with his actions in Ukraine, former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday.
Clinton, a potential 2016 presidential contender, called Russia's move to annex Crimea illegal and a violation of international law.
"If he's allowed to get away with that, I think you'll see a lot of other countries either directly facing Russian aggression or suborned with their political systems so that they are so intimidated that in effect they are transformed into... read more
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 19:10 UT ready to sell 300 acres of Houston land
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...