Clippers greet a new day in L.A.
On this Saturday night, the city of Los Angeles belonged to the Clippers and not the Lakers.
And the brand new guard in L.A., the Clippers' Chris Paul, was just as masterful as the five-time champion from the Lakers, Kobe Bryant.
It was Paul's team that pulled out an impressive 102-94 victory over Bryant's Lakers at Staples Center, in a Clippers home game in the arena both teams share.
Paul scored to give the Clippers a 95-82 lead and then limped to the bench with a strained left hamstring with 4:01 left, never to return.
But he finished his night with 33 points on 12-for-22 shooting, plus... read more
- 16:11 Stocks plunge on worries over trade war
- 15:24 ASU football loses WR John Humphrey to Achilles injury
- 15:14 NFL draft trade rumors: Could Arizona Cardinals pick USC QB Sam...
- 15:02 ASU women's basketball returns entire team, gets Haines back, adds...
- 14:39 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 13:59 Porn actress' lawyer demands Trump business retain documents
- 13:38 The Latest: Trump says he'd like to testify in Russia probe
- 13:15 Arizona Cardinals re-sign offensive lineman Daniel Munyer
- 13:15 Former ASU offensive lineman Stephen Berg dies at 34
- 13:10 Q&A: The debate over the 'right to try' experimental drugs