Clippers greet a new day in L.A.
On this Saturday night, the city of Los Angeles belonged to the Clippers and not the Lakers.
And the brand new guard in L.A., the Clippers' Chris Paul, was just as masterful as the five-time champion from the Lakers, Kobe Bryant.
It was Paul's team that pulled out an impressive 102-94 victory over Bryant's Lakers at Staples Center, in a Clippers home game in the arena both teams share.
Paul scored to give the Clippers a 95-82 lead and then limped to the bench with a strained left hamstring with 4:01 left, never to return.
But he finished his night with 33 points on 12-for-22 shooting, plus... read more
- 02:59 Mueller probe gets info from ex-Trump lawyer Cohen
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches