Clock ticking on Arizona Cardinals decision regarding Tyrann Mathieu's future
INDIANAPOLIS - The Cardinals face a number of difficult decisions this off-season, but none will be harder than determining if they love safety Tyrann Mathieu enough to pay him $18.75 million.
That's the minimum the Cardinals are on the hook for if Mathieu is on the roster March 14, the first day of the NFL 2018 league year.
In separate meetings with media at the NFL Scouting Combine on Wednesday, coach Steve Wilks and General Manager Steve Keim provided no hints about their plans for Mathieu.
But it's telling that neither man questioned the validity of questions of Mathieu's, nor gave... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler