Clock ticking on Arizona Cardinals decision regarding Tyrann Mathieu's future
INDIANAPOLIS - The Cardinals face a number of difficult decisions this off-season, but none will be harder than determining if they love safety Tyrann Mathieu enough to pay him $18.75 million.
That's the minimum the Cardinals are on the hook for if Mathieu is on the roster March 14, the first day of the NFL 2018 league year.
In separate meetings with media at the NFL Scouting Combine on Wednesday, coach Steve Wilks and General Manager Steve Keim provided no hints about their plans for Mathieu.
But it's telling that neither man questioned the validity of questions of Mathieu's, nor gave... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...