Co+Hoots co-working space set to anchor $59M downtown Mesa development
CLOSE Mesa wants to create an innovation district in a revitalized downtown. What does that mean?
A $59 million mixed-use development planned for downtown Mesa has its first tenant — and you could say they're in cahoots with each other. Er, Co+Hoots, we mean.
Co+Hoots, a Phoenix-based co-working space, will be the anchor tenant in a massive development called the Grid, which will include commercial, retail and office spaces. The agreement stipulates that Co+Hoots must provide 15 scholarships a year to Mesa students for coding, programming or business-technology classes.
"I would love... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...