Co+Hoots co-working space set to anchor $59M downtown Mesa development
CLOSE Mesa wants to create an innovation district in a revitalized downtown. What does that mean?
A $59 million mixed-use development planned for downtown Mesa has its first tenant — and you could say they're in cahoots with each other. Er, Co+Hoots, we mean.
Co+Hoots, a Phoenix-based co-working space, will be the anchor tenant in a massive development called the Grid, which will include commercial, retail and office spaces. The agreement stipulates that Co+Hoots must provide 15 scholarships a year to Mesa students for coding, programming or business-technology classes.
"I would love... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...