College football's Week 4 winners and losers
Michigan’s rate of growth under first-year coach Jim Harbaugh is seen most plainly in the Wolverines’ active winning streak, which reached three games with a dominating 31-0 win against Brigham Young.
After dropping the opener at Utah, the Wolverines have also embraced Harbaugh’s vision for the program, which marries a traditional offensive approach with a physicality lacking under his predecessors, Rich Rodriguez and Brady Hoke.
Michigan has averaged 244.3 rushing yards per game in its winning streak. Opponents, meanwhile, have averaged 67 rushing yards per game on just 2.2 yards per... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House