College football's Week 4 winners and losers
Michigan’s rate of growth under first-year coach Jim Harbaugh is seen most plainly in the Wolverines’ active winning streak, which reached three games with a dominating 31-0 win against Brigham Young.
After dropping the opener at Utah, the Wolverines have also embraced Harbaugh’s vision for the program, which marries a traditional offensive approach with a physicality lacking under his predecessors, Rich Rodriguez and Brady Hoke.
Michigan has averaged 244.3 rushing yards per game in its winning streak. Opponents, meanwhile, have averaged 67 rushing yards per game on just 2.2 yards per... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant