Colts player Edwin Jackson, Avon man killed by suspected drunken driver on I-70
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInColts linebacker Edwin Jackson killed on I-70 FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Indianapolis Colts inside linebacker Edwin Jackson (53) runs off the field after the Colts' 31-26 win over the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wis., on Sunday, Nov. 6, 2016. Matt_Kryger/Indy_StarFullscreen Indianapolis Colts inside linebacker Edwin Jackson (53) celebrates after a third down stop against the Houston Texans during the second half at Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday, Dec. 11, 2016. Mykal_McEldowney/Indy_StarFullscreen... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'