Colts re-sign NFL's oldest player, Adam Vinatieri, 43
INDIANAPOLIS — At 43, Adam Vinatieri is still in demand.
Why wouldn't one of the NFL's most clutch kickers be?
Vinatieri, the league's oldest player, has agreed to terms to remain with the Indianapolis Colts. The team announced the agreement with the four-time Super Bowl champion on Tuesday, one day before NFL free agency begins.
Vinatieri has been with the Colts for 10 seasons, including the 2006 NFL championship season. He also won three titles in 10 seasons with the Patriots before joining Indianapolis as a free agent, with his field goals the margin of victory each time.
He holds career... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:50 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila not sweating spring results