Comey says it possible Russians have leverage over Trump
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former FBI Director James Comey says he thinks it's possible the Russians have compromising information on President Donald Trump, that there is "some evidence of obstruction of justice" in the president's actions and that Trump is "morally unfit" for office.
Comey's comments in an ABC News interview that aired Sunday were almost certain to escalate his war of words with the president and further erode a relationship marked by open hostility and name-calling. Hours before the interview aired, the president, who fired Comey last year, unleashed a Twitter... read more
- 20:49 Diamondbacks catcher Alex Avila is off to a rough start at the plate
- 18:32 ASU football podcast: Reviewing the first spring under coach Herm...
- 18:28 No. 8 ASU softball hosts No. 13 Arizona looking to solidify NCAA...
- 18:20 2004 fraud case causes sparks in GOP party leader's race
- 17:50 Texasâ ârevenge pornâ law struck down by state appeals court
- 17:42 Rudy Giuliani to join Trump legal team in Russia probe
- 16:25 Arizona high school basketball, volleyball player Brandon Kwan, who...
- 15:45 NFL schedule rumors: Arizona Cardinals at Green Bay Packers in...
- 15:41 'Dance Moms' star Miller has cancer, underwent spine surgery
- 15:06 Poll: Most Texas voters oppose border wall