Congress watchers single out Culberson's west Houston seat
Political prognosticators in Washington have put U.S. Rep. John Culberson's west Houston district on the national political radar, while a slew of Texas Democrats have officially declared their interest in challenging the Republican next year.
On Friday, the Cook Political Report singled it out as a race to watch.
The upscale district, a Republican stronghold since they days when it was represented by then-future President George H.W. Bush, rarely sees competitive congressional races. But Hillary Clinton's narrow win in the district in last November's presidential election prompted... read more
- 18:23 Arizona Wildcats coach Sean Miller open to playing Grand Canyon...
- 18:23 Arizona Cardinals kicker Phil Dawson is ready for his latest challenge
- 18:16 Trump donation first-quarter salary to education
- 17:29 Despite city protests, Texas Senate OKs new annexation limits
- 17:18 ASU police employees may have to pay school's legal fees after...
- 17:04 Former Tempe police chief files suit against city
- 17:00 Texas records first locally transmitted Zika case of the year
- 16:36 Rich Rodriguez: My-King Johnson's sexual orientation should 'not be...
- 16:30 Arizona basketball's Sean Miller preparing for Las Vegas, Spain
- 16:25 Eagles release Marcus Smith, Barbre; name Seumalo starter