Conley has 20 and Grizzles defeat Blazers 94-76
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Mike Conley scored 20 points and the Memphis Grizzlies set a franchise record for wins in a season with a 94-76 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday night.
With four straight wins, Memphis improved to 51-24, surpassing its 50-win season in 2003-04. The Grizzlies have already clinched a spot in the playoffs and are jockeying for home-court advantage in the first round.
Former Blazer Zach Randolph, who played his first six seasons in Portland from 2001-07, added 17 points and eight rebounds for Memphis.
The Blazers, who are effectively out of the playoffs... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House