Construction on Arizona's $15M indoor football practice facility nearing start
The University of Arizona is expected to break ground on a $15 million practice facility for its football program in April and the architect recently released some possible renderings of the project.
The schools plans to have the 65-football tall facility finished by the beginning of 2019.
Arizona describes the project on its construction website: "The proposed new building would provide safe all-weather practice for football and other sports. The multi-use facility is envisioned to benefit multiple sports and could also possibly serve as an additional game day venue."
Details on... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 17:31 Dominant NL West, 'Babe Ruth of Japan' highlight 2018 Cactus League
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died