Construction on Arizona's $15M indoor football practice facility nearing start
The University of Arizona is expected to break ground on a $15 million practice facility for its football program in April and the architect recently released some possible renderings of the project.
The schools plans to have the 65-football tall facility finished by the beginning of 2019.
Arizona describes the project on its construction website: "The proposed new building would provide safe all-weather practice for football and other sports. The multi-use facility is envisioned to benefit multiple sports and could also possibly serve as an additional game day venue."
Details on... read more
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest