Convicted sex offender's hearing postponed in 2010 killing of Madison County business man
The preliminary hearing for an Alabama convicted rapist who's accused of killing a Madison County business owner in 2010 was postponed today.
An inmate at the Bibb County Correctional Facility, one of the state's prison for men, Timothy Ray Hacker, 42, of Toney, is scheduled to appear before District Judge Patty Demos on Nov. 16.
The hearing initially was scheduled for 10 a.m. today, but one of the attorneys involved in the case was out sick.
Hacker is accused of fatally shooting Marc Wenger, the 46-year-old owner of home-based Wenger Tree Service. Wegner was found dead on July 12, 2010.... read more
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap
- 11:11 NFL draft QB rankings: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Baker...