Cool Home: DIY attitude and thousands of seeds grow an urban farm in Scottsdale
How do you live a healthy life when your family includes four young children and two parents with full-time jobs?
Well, it helps if your house reflects your priorities.
When Jolene Kuty and Daniel Gottlieb moved from their starter home to a roomier property along Scottsdale's Cactus Corridor in 2012, they chose three words to guide what they wanted to do in their new space: play, live and eat.
Emphasis on play.
The house itself, a 1968 ranch on a half-acre lot, had a casual exterior with slump block walls and artful — if ineffective — windows. But the interior was dark, with cramped living... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt