Cool homes: Celebrate revival on Historic Roosevelt Neighborhood tour
Everybody loves a good makeover, right?
So get ready: Some of the most satisfying makeovers in Phoenix will be on display at the annual Historic Roosevelt Neighborhood home tour on Sunday, Nov. 19 — including the neighborhood itself.
Designated in 1986 as the first residential historic district in Phoenix, Roosevelt stretches from McDowell Road to Fillmore Street and from Central to Seventh Avenues, an area that today mixes brand-new condos with pre-war bungalows, and century-old churches with locally owned coffee shops.
Andie Abkarian, president of the Roosevelt Action Association, which... read more
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida
- 23:50 Grand Canyon helicopter crash: Donations sought for survivors,...
- 22:47 Trump endorses Romney for Senate bid in Utah
- 22:43 Here's 5 performances of 'The Star-Spangled Banner' worse than...