Cool homes: Celebrate revival on Historic Roosevelt Neighborhood tour
Everybody loves a good makeover, right?
So get ready: Some of the most satisfying makeovers in Phoenix will be on display at the annual Historic Roosevelt Neighborhood home tour on Sunday, Nov. 19 — including the neighborhood itself.
Designated in 1986 as the first residential historic district in Phoenix, Roosevelt stretches from McDowell Road to Fillmore Street and from Central to Seventh Avenues, an area that today mixes brand-new condos with pre-war bungalows, and century-old churches with locally owned coffee shops.
Andie Abkarian, president of the Roosevelt Action Association, which... read more
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly
- 01:32 Trump stands firm on immigration policy, sees it as a winner
- 00:30 Trump takes swipe at South Carolina's Sanford in GOP meeting
- 00:30 Lewandowski on girl with Down syndrome: 'Wah wah'
- 20:23 What life inside migrant internment camps looks like
- 20:17 Congressman responds after public demands answers on migrant...
- 19:30 With eyes on midterms, Trump embraces immigration fight