Cool homes: Celebrate revival on Historic Roosevelt Neighborhood tour
Everybody loves a good makeover, right?
So get ready: Some of the most satisfying makeovers in Phoenix will be on display at the annual Historic Roosevelt Neighborhood home tour on Sunday, Nov. 19 — including the neighborhood itself.
Designated in 1986 as the first residential historic district in Phoenix, Roosevelt stretches from McDowell Road to Fillmore Street and from Central to Seventh Avenues, an area that today mixes brand-new condos with pre-war bungalows, and century-old churches with locally owned coffee shops.
Andie Abkarian, president of the Roosevelt Action Association, which... read more
- 09:47 The Latest: Trump salutes military progress
- 08:41 Cool Home: Scottsdale interior decorator lets her whimsy run wild
- 08:39 5 iconic Phoenix holiday events
- 08:39 Building a different kind of wall on the border to revive a dying land
- 07:19 Trump presents his report card, passes with flying colors
- 00:26 Auto show zooms into Phoenix with latest tech twists
- 00:12 'The State of Aging': Latinos keep aging relatives out of nursing...
- 23:55 Devin Booker his unreal shot at buzzer to send Suns into OT against...
- 23:54 Nashville Predators 3, Montreal Canadiens 2: 3 things we learned
- 22:39 Arizona Lottery game glitch produces duplicated results again