Cosby’s wife exercised marital privilege during her testimony
Camille Cosby exercised her marital privilege in a deposition last month when asked by a lawyer if she knew about allegations her husband, comedian Bill Cosby, had drugged women to sleep with them.
“That is just communication between my husband and me,” she said, according to a transcript of her testimony in the Springfield deposition that was filed in court.
After her lawyer advised her she could answer “yes” or “no” to whether she had discussed Cosby’s deposition in a Pennsylvania criminal case without divulging what was said, Camille Cosby answered, “Yes.”
Camille Cosby also testified... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...