Could Arizona Cardinals find a way to afford free agent quarterback Kirk Cousins?
CLOSE azcentral sports' Mark Faller and Greg Moore discuss Kirk Cousins and the possibility he lands with the Arizona Cardinals in our Shot Clock video.
The Cardinals are interested in this year's most expensive free agent, quarterback Kirk Cousins, but it won't be easy fitting his contract under the salary cap.
Cousins reportedly will seek a deal that pays him $90 million over the first three years, and the Cardinals have about $23 million of cap space.
Signing Cousins would require contract creativity and cap contortions from the Cardinals, but it can be done, according to two contract... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...