Court records: Man nearly decapitates mother in killing after heated argument in Phoenix
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A man upset with his parents because he claimed they "put a hit out on him" was arrested by Phoenix police on suspicion of killing his mother by nearly decapitating her with a kitchen knife, according to court records.
Maggie Chiquito, 63, and her husband, Larry Chiquito, 64, had brought their 31-year-old son, Marlow Chiquito, to Phoenix from Flagstaff on May 2 to visit with family, the court records said. The man is described as a transient in the court documents.
On May 4, Phoenix police were... read more
- 10:50 NFL power rankings: Getting in the Christmas spirit entering Week 15
- 10:35 Tom Brady: 'I've pretty much moved past' ugly loss to Dolphins
- 10:34 A Georgia mother battles opioids to win back her kids
- 10:34 Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pried from homes
- 10:31 Herm Edwards' contract: 5 things to know about ASU head football...
- 10:24 4 of Arizona's tax credits could help you save thousands of dollars
- 10:24 Gilbert charter school fires teacher accused of sexual misconduct...
- 10:02 Former Arizona high school basketball players on college basketball...
- 09:57 Tom Brady: Patriots focused on putting ugly loss behind them fast
- 09:14 CEO Mary Barra: GM committed to 'harassment-free' workplace