Court records: Man nearly decapitates mother in killing after heated argument in Phoenix
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A man upset with his parents because he claimed they "put a hit out on him" was arrested by Phoenix police on suspicion of killing his mother by nearly decapitating her with a kitchen knife, according to court records.
Maggie Chiquito, 63, and her husband, Larry Chiquito, 64, had brought their 31-year-old son, Marlow Chiquito, to Phoenix from Flagstaff on May 2 to visit with family, the court records said. The man is described as a transient in the court documents.
On May 4, Phoenix police were... read more
- 19:25 GCU baseball drops season opener to TCU
- 18:42 Arizona high school football: Spencer Rattler, Jack Miller No. 1...
- 18:39 Biden, in public and private, tiptoes toward a 2020 run
- 18:39 Trump overreaches to claim indictment proves 'no collusion'
- 18:39 Trump focuses on first responders after Florida shooting
- 18:39 FBI pressure increases with failure to avert school shooting
- 18:39 How to disrupt an election: Fake IDs, fraud and Facebook
- 18:39 Mueller charges Russians with meddling in 2016 race
- 17:47 Overwatch Championship: Four teams compete for scholarships at ASU...
- 17:30 Step by step: How the Parkland school shooting unfolded