Court records: Man nearly decapitates mother in killing after heated argument in Phoenix
CLOSESkip in SkipxEmbed
What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
A man upset with his parents because he claimed they "put a hit out on him" was arrested by Phoenix police on suspicion of killing his mother by nearly decapitating her with a kitchen knife, according to court records.
Maggie Chiquito, 63, and her husband, Larry Chiquito, 64, had brought their 31-year-old son, Marlow Chiquito, to Phoenix from Flagstaff on May 2 to visit with family, the court records said. The man is described as a transient in the court documents.
On May 4, Phoenix police were... read more
- 10:10 These Arizona cities got perfect scores for LGBT equality
- 10:01 Kneeling during anthem offends referee, a veteran. He walks out....
- 09:58 John McCain memoir, 'The Restless Wave,' coming in April
- 09:56 94 deaths from plague in Madagascar, UN health agency says
- 09:45 As Congress drafts budget, could lure of oil-drilling revenue put...
- 08:35 An unpaid $7 Waffle House bill leads Louisiana police to a...
- 08:18 Trump blames 'radical Islam' for uptick in crime in Britain
- 07:19 Arizona submits bid for Amazon headquarters. Now we wait
- 06:25 Countries with the highest pollution deaths, mortality rates
- 04:14 Evoking slain son, Kelly defends Trump on condolence calls