Court: Son of Nevada rancher to stay in custody
PHOENIX — A federal judge in Arizona decided that an adult son of jailed Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy should remain in custody pending his transfer to Las Vegas to face conspiracy, assault on a federal officer and other charges.
Records show that U.S. Magistrate Judge David Duncan in Phoenix signed documents Friday to allow Melvin Bundy to be moved to Nevada.
Melvin Bundy's defense attorney didn't immediately respond Tuesday to messages.
The 41-year-old Bundy along with three brothers and his father are among 19 people accused of leading an in armed standoff in April 2014 that stopped... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler