Courtney Force wins Funny Car title in Chandler after father John Force's scary crash
Two weeks ago, it was John Force offering words of comfort to his daughter, Brittany, as she was placed in an ambulance following a seismic drag racing crash in Southern California.
Sunday, it was the 16-time NHRA Mello Yello Series Funny Car champion who survived a fireball and two major impacts with the Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park retaining walls. But his words spoken from another ambulance to another daughter, Courtney, were anything but comforting.
“Go out there and kick ass,” he ordered.
NHRA Arizona Nationals: Brittany Force returns to track after scary accident
In a heroic... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...