CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
- Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident. Assistant Police Chief Craig Green said officer Trevor Clemmons responded to a call involving two men fighting at Gold Mark apartments in Cullman on December 24,... read more
- 18:39 Mylar balloons in power lines trigger outages in Gilbert
- 18:37 Coaches, players, writers reflect on impact coach Jesse Parker left
- 18:37 D-Backs Game Day: No J.D. Martinez or Paul Goldschmidt in lineup vs...
- 17:30 Democrats herald agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions bill
- 17:05 Cardinals Training Day: Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald won't play...
- 17:00 N.Y. pays $10,440 to restore FDR's Packard
- 16:47 Trump's new message man deletes inconvenient tweets
- 16:08 Funeral services for Payson-area flash-flood victims begin Monday
- 15:58 Chip Ganassi would love Kyle Larson to run the 500, Larson has some...
- 13:43 Protesting a coffee house over gentrification fears is silly — and...