CPD: Murder/suicide case closed unless new evidence discovered
- Cullman officials said Thursday morning the case is closed on the murder/suicide that occurred Monday night around 9:30 involving two Cullman men, unless new information or witnesses are discovered.
More information was released based relating to the December 2012 assault and arrest involving the shooter, Terry Glen Bailey, 54, against the victim, David Eugene Abney, 42, both of Cullman, as well as the murder/suicide incident. Assistant Police Chief Craig Green said officer Trevor Clemmons responded to a call involving two men fighting at Gold Mark apartments in Cullman on December 24,... read more
- 02:34 Trump steps to forefront of anti-abortion movement
- 01:56 $5,000 reward offered for return of French bulldog puppies stolen...
- 01:56 3 women arrested soon after Avondale serial killing are accused of...
- 01:53 Kings can't handle Penguins, and suffer their fifth straight loss...
- 01:51 Year-old 'resistance' now sets sights on the ballot box
- 01:51 Pence has long pushed for Trump policies on Israel
- 01:33 China's birthrate dropped despite allowing 2-child families
- 00:00 Turnovers, poor shooting doom Michigan in 72-52 loss to Nebraska
- 23:00 Phoenix police link 9 murders within hours using in-house technology
- 22:57 Mother: Care denied daughter left in cold in hospital gown