Crash closes westbound Loop 202 in Mesa, no estimated time of re-opening
A crash closed the westbound lanes of the Loop 202 Santan Freeway at Cooper Road in Mesa Saturday evening, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
Traffic was exiting at Cooper and re-entering the freeway at McQueen Road, ADOT said.
The agency tweeted at about 7:15 p.m. that all westbound lanes were blocked by the crash. There was no estimated time for re-opening the freeway, ADOT said.
No further details were immediately available.
2 critically injured in stagecoach crash
ASU PD: Former football player threatens school
Flagstaff gets small break from heavy snowfall
... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...