Crash closes westbound Loop 202 in Mesa, no estimated time of re-opening
A crash closed the westbound lanes of the Loop 202 Santan Freeway at Cooper Road in Mesa Saturday evening, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
Traffic was exiting at Cooper and re-entering the freeway at McQueen Road, ADOT said.
The agency tweeted at about 7:15 p.m. that all westbound lanes were blocked by the crash. There was no estimated time for re-opening the freeway, ADOT said.
No further details were immediately available.
2 critically injured in stagecoach crash
ASU PD: Former football player threatens school
Flagstaff gets small break from heavy snowfall
... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...