Crash shuts down westbound U.S. 60 lanes near Mill Ave
CLOSE Do you know what to do if you're in an accident?
A five-vehicle crash shut down the left three lanes of the westbound U.S. 60 near Mill Avenue on Sunday evening, according to state transportation and public-safety officials.
The crash also sent five people to the hospital, though officials said the nature of their injuries was unknown.
As of 11 p.m., it was not clear when the highway would fully reopen.
Officials encouraged drivers to use alternate routes, including the Loop 202.
Check back with azcentral.com for updates.
Share your feedback to help improve our site experience! read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...