Crowd rushes stage at music fest in Arizona, injuring 12
As many as 12 people were injured after a crowd rushed a stage during a music festival Saturday night at a park near the city's downtown, authorities said.
Tempe fire officials tell KNXV-TV that nine people were taken to a nearby hospital after the incident 7 p.m. at Tempe Beach Park. The station reports that two minors were taken from the Summer Ends Music Festival with life-threatening injuries.
The city's fire department, aided by fire departments in Scottsdale and Phoenix, came to the scene after getting reports that as many as 40 people were hurt at the event after concert-goers began... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'