Cruz to lay out tax cut plan in GOP reform effort
WASHINGTON – Texas U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz is scheduled to deliver what his office calls a "major policy speech" on tax reform Wednesday as part of a Tax Foundation think tank event.
Cruz, a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, is expected to sound many of the same themes laid out by President Donald Trump, who has been traveling the country in support of a GOP plan to streamline the tax code and make significant cuts to corporate and individual income tax rates.
Among the architects of the GOP plan is Houston Republican Kevin Brady chairman of the tax-writing House Ways and Means... read more
- 18:32 US pulled multiple ways in Syria as Islamic State recedes
- 18:04 Turner press aide who conducted personal business on city time...
- 18:00 Arizona Cardinals coach Steve Wilks lauded as 'great leader' by...
- 18:00 Scottsdale Christian continues string of Phoenix-area high school...
- 17:43 Homeless Arizona man stored human head in campsite bucket,...
- 17:39 Cave Creek Cactus Shadows soccer team rallies around coach's...
- 17:16 Police confident of murder conviction despite failure to locate...
- 17:12 Libertarian Nicholas Sarwark running for Phoenix mayor
- 16:51 Chilean 'anti-poet' Nicanor Parra dies at 103
- 16:18 Twistars' Geddert says in email to families he plans to retire