Cruz to lay out tax cut plan in GOP reform effort
WASHINGTON – Texas U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz is scheduled to deliver what his office calls a "major policy speech" on tax reform Wednesday as part of a Tax Foundation think tank event.
Cruz, a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, is expected to sound many of the same themes laid out by President Donald Trump, who has been traveling the country in support of a GOP plan to streamline the tax code and make significant cuts to corporate and individual income tax rates.
Among the architects of the GOP plan is Houston Republican Kevin Brady chairman of the tax-writing House Ways and Means... read more
- 18:51 Glendale police: Man in 2 sexual assaults posed as police officer
- 18:40 Young Republicans: Moore victory 'will not be a win for our party'
- 18:33 Gila County official charged in Minnesota with child abuse shortly...
- 18:12 Scooter Molander steps down as Brophy Prep football coach
- 18:09 Arizona Cardinals release running back Andre Ellington
- 18:03 Republic of Texas map back in official hands, after 173 years
- 17:19 So close: St. Mary's Food Bank just 1,500 turkeys away from...
- 17:18 Arizona high school boys basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 17:04 Arizona high school girls basketball Super 10 rankings: Preseason
- 16:54 Melania Trump takes custody of White House Christmas tree