Cruz, Trump fight it out in South Carolina
SANTEE, S.C. — So much for that Donald Trump-Ted Cruz friendship.
The two anti-establishment candidates who once spoke so well of each other are now defining South Carolina's Republican primary with mutual recriminations and even the threat of a lawsuit by Trump against Cruz.
"South Carolina cannot trust Donald Trump," says a Cruz television ad that questions the billionaire's commitment to conservatism ahead of Saturday's primary.
"My only worry about South Carolina is that my opponents lie — especially Cruz," said Trump, the leader of many Palmetto State polls by wide... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft