Cruz wins, but not by much; Alaska smitten -- or stricken -- by Trump
Ted Cruz should have won Alaska’s Republican primary election in a landslide.
He’s the only candidate in the group who has spent any time in Alaska making public appearances and generally wins GOP crowds over with his charm when he does so.
>For some reason, however, Republicans across the nation have become enthralled with the idea of Donald Trump -- Super Tuesday proved that theory.
When you read the news on Wednesday morning it said, “Cruz beats Trump in Alaska,” which is technically true. Cruz beat Trump by 2.86 percent or 627 votes. Cruz also took one more delegate than Trump in... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...