Cuban would have 'no problem' drafting Griner
There's a strong chance Baylor center Britney Griner will be the first overall pick in the WNBA draft. If you believe Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, that won't be Griner's only option.
Cuban said he would consider drafting the 6-foot-8 Griner if she was considered the best player on the board when the Mavericks' pick comes up in the 2013 NBA draft in June. If she were to make the Mavericks' roster, she would become the first woman to play in the NBA.
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...