Cuban would have 'no problem' drafting Griner
There's a strong chance Baylor center Britney Griner will be the first overall pick in the WNBA draft. If you believe Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, that won't be Griner's only option.
Cuban said he would consider drafting the 6-foot-8 Griner if she was considered the best player on the board when the Mavericks' pick comes up in the 2013 NBA draft in June. If she were to make the Mavericks' roster, she would become the first woman to play in the NBA.
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings