Curt Schilling will return to ESPN for playoffs
LOUDON, N.H. – Curt Schilling, currently suspended from ESPN’s baseball coverage due to a controversial Twitter post of an image comparing Muslims to Nazis, said Sunday he will return to the network as a studio analyst in the postseason.
Schilling made the revelation while meeting with reporters prior to giving the pre-race prayer at a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. ESPN confirmed Schilling’s role when asked by USA TODAY Sports.
“I think we join the team after the regular season ends and do the postseason and the World Series,” he said. “Then I have one year... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco