Curt Schilling will return to ESPN for playoffs
LOUDON, N.H. – Curt Schilling, currently suspended from ESPN’s baseball coverage due to a controversial Twitter post of an image comparing Muslims to Nazis, said Sunday he will return to the network as a studio analyst in the postseason.
Schilling made the revelation while meeting with reporters prior to giving the pre-race prayer at a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. ESPN confirmed Schilling’s role when asked by USA TODAY Sports.
“I think we join the team after the regular season ends and do the postseason and the World Series,” he said. “Then I have one year... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike