Custom backyard, eclectic decor makes petite Phoenix home feel large
Like many people do, the first thing Bjorn and Maggie Olson replaced in their Phoenix home when they moved in was the range in the kitchen. But, unlike most people, the Olsons turned back time.
They pitched a perfectly functional, contemporary range in favor of a 1950s era O’Keefe and Merritt gas stove. For them, the atypical move made perfect sense.
“It was, for sure, a thought for design and style because we loved it,” Bjorn Olson said of the new-to-old range swap. “You just have to figure out its quirks. We’ve grown to love it.”
Since cooking falls to Bjorn, Maggie didn't sweat the... read more
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...