DACA recipient arrested near Yuma on human-smuggling charges
Border Patrol agents stationed at the Yuma Sector arrested a 26-year-old Mexican immigrant — shielded from deportation under a deferred-action program known as DACA — on charges of human smuggling.
According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the arrest took place Monday afternoon after agents witnessed four suspected undocumented immigrants getting into the 26-year-old's truck and driving away.
Agents who track signs of crossers spotted footprints of four people near the Colorado River — which delineates a portion of the border between the two countries — in a rural area south of... read more
- 00:45 Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin, doubting own intel
- 00:45 Republicans join Democrats in condemning Trump's remarks
- 00:32 Summit takeaways: Trump doubts intel, plays trusted friend
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case