Dad who rushed Nassar: 'I am no hero. My daughters are the heroes.'
CLOSE Randall Margraves speaks about Larry Nassar during during press conference on Friday, Feb. 2, 2018, at the Grewal Law office in Okemos.
OKEMOS -- Randall Margraves said he’s no hero.
In fact, the father who rushed Larry Nassar during his sentencing in Eaton County Friday said he was embarrassed by his actions.
"My daughters are the real heroes and all the victims and survivors of this,” Margraves said during a press conference Friday evening.
Margraves said hearing details of his daughters’ abuse for the first time Friday, combined with the sight of Nassar shaking his... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border