Dallas native Chris Bosh robbed of $340,000 while celebrating birthday
MIAMI — Thieves made off with an estimated $340,000 in jewelry from Miami Heat star Chris Bosh’s home while he was out celebrating his birthday.
Miami Beach police say Bosh called them about 12:30 a.m. Thursday after he and his wife returned from the well-publicized party at South Beach’s Bamboo nightclub. The couple noticed a jewelry drawer was open and numerous watches, rings and purses were missing.
Police say there was no sign of forced entry at the Bosh home. Also some easily recognizable items such as Bosh’s Heat championship ring were left behind.
Authorities are interviewing... read more
- 19:20 Rattlers take on Green Bay Blizzard a week after wild ride into a...
- 19:02 For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- 18:38 Hot potato: Dems shy from Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump
- 18:35 Scottsdale's Auston Matthews has hottest selling hockey jersey
- 18:09 John Bolton announces Mira Ricardel as deputy adviser
- 17:52 Chandler's Morgan Foster lucky to be alive after crashing car...
- 17:12 Archie Bradley and Jim Thome: Best friends after MLB Network...
- 16:57 ASU athletics mourns the passing of supporter Steve Butterfield
- 16:46 Phoenix Rising FC set for USL clash with Swope Park Rangers
- 16:26 Paul Moro, Arizona's all-time winningest high school football...