Dallas native Chris Bosh robbed of $340,000 while celebrating birthday
MIAMI — Thieves made off with an estimated $340,000 in jewelry from Miami Heat star Chris Bosh’s home while he was out celebrating his birthday.
Miami Beach police say Bosh called them about 12:30 a.m. Thursday after he and his wife returned from the well-publicized party at South Beach’s Bamboo nightclub. The couple noticed a jewelry drawer was open and numerous watches, rings and purses were missing.
Police say there was no sign of forced entry at the Bosh home. Also some easily recognizable items such as Bosh’s Heat championship ring were left behind.
Authorities are interviewing... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat