Dan Patrick raises $4.5 million, far ahead of challenger Mike Collier
AUSTIN — Growing his campaign war chest to nearly $14 million, incumbent Republican Dan Patrick will report raising another $4.5 million to fend of Democratic challenger Mike Collier, who raised a fraction of that amount in the three-month period ending June 30.
On Thursday, Patrick announced that his new campaign-finance disclosure report to be filed by a Monday deadline will show he will have raised more total contributions in two election cycles than any other lieutenant governor in Texas history.
MILLIONS MORE: Beto O'Rourke hauls in $10.4M, more than double total for incumbent Sen. Ted... read more
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...
- 12:41 Body of Secret Service agent returning to US from Europe
- 11:42 Trump: New Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'