'Dance Moms' star Miller has cancer, underwent spine surgery
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Former "Dance Moms" reality TV star Abby Lee Miller has been diagnosed with cancer.
Doctor Hooman Melamed tells People.com she contracted what they thought was a rare spinal infection and nearly died this week.
The doctor says Miller went to a California emergency room, where her condition deteriorated and she became "paralyzed from the neck down." He says Miller underwent spinal surgery Tuesday and parts of some vertebrae were removed.
It was determined Miller had non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Miller is recovering and discussing treatment with her doctor.... read more
- 11:57 Sutherland Springs survivor urges gun owners to push back against NRA
- 11:18 The Latest: US team heading to Singapore to work on summit
- 10:19 Family grateful for Utah man's 'miracle' Venezuela release
- 09:36 Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular
- 02:03 Giuliani says White House wants briefing on classified info
- 01:02 Trump stays out of messy House immigration fight
- 00:46 Trump shifts stance on Korea summit from 'off' to 'maybe'
- 00:46 Trump's dizzying shifts on issues from NK, guns, health care