'Dance Moms' star Miller has cancer, underwent spine surgery
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Former "Dance Moms" reality TV star Abby Lee Miller has been diagnosed with cancer.
Doctor Hooman Melamed tells People.com she contracted what they thought was a rare spinal infection and nearly died this week.
The doctor says Miller went to a California emergency room, where her condition deteriorated and she became "paralyzed from the neck down." He says Miller underwent spinal surgery Tuesday and parts of some vertebrae were removed.
It was determined Miller had non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Miller is recovering and discussing treatment with her doctor.... read more
- 19:02 Houston native released after jailing in Vietnam pledges to help...
- 14:52 Listen: WhataMistake in the Senate race, Abbott's staff rolls in...
- 14:40 âShe canât even keep track of her gun.â Gov. Abbott attacks...
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics