David Bowie's son takes aim at Lady Gaga's Grammy tribute
On Monday, viewers of the 58th annual Grammy Awards witnessed a parade of tributes to music's supernovas. Yet the most sweeping performance of the night was Lady Gaga's homage to the inimitable David Bowie.
After memorializing Bowie with a tattoo on her ribcage, Gaga took to the Grammys stage, channeling the rock chameleon in a Ziggy Stardust-inspired ensemble and performing a medley of the pioneer's hits, including Space Oddity, Changes, Ziggy Stardust, Suffragette City, Rebel Rebel, Fashion, Fame, Under Pressure, Let's Dance and Heroes.
But one viewer didn’t seem too gaga about the... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco