Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
FREEPORT, Bahamas (AP) — For the second straight year, Baylor found itself facing a double-digit deficit against Michigan State.
And just like last season, the fifth-ranked Lady Bears rallied to win.
Nina Davis scored 30 points and No. 5 Baylor overcame an early 12-point deficit to beat the No. 20 Spartans 84-76 on Saturday to win the Junkanoo Jam.
"We pressed and got back in it with the press," Baylor coach Kim Mulkey said. "We stayed in the press long enough to not allow them to figure it out and get layups. We knew it was going to be a battle, it was last year. We didn't... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world