Dead man with gunshot wounds found in Guadalupe, deputies say
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office was investigating after a man was found dead with gunshot wounds early Saturday in Guadalupe.
Deputies were dispatched shortly after midnight to reports of shots fired in the area of Calle Mexico and Calle Tomi in Guadalupe, northwest of the corner of Guadalupe Road and South Hardy Drive. Deputies found a man in his 30s who appeared to have suffered gunshot wounds, the Sheriff's Office said.
Homicide detectives were investigating. No suspects were identified or detained as of 7 a.m., and details... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...