Dead man with gunshot wounds found in Guadalupe, deputies say
CLOSE What is a Silent Witness and how do you become one?
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office was investigating after a man was found dead with gunshot wounds early Saturday in Guadalupe.
Deputies were dispatched shortly after midnight to reports of shots fired in the area of Calle Mexico and Calle Tomi in Guadalupe, northwest of the corner of Guadalupe Road and South Hardy Drive. Deputies found a man in his 30s who appeared to have suffered gunshot wounds, the Sheriff's Office said.
Homicide detectives were investigating. No suspects were identified or detained as of 7 a.m., and details... read more
- 16:35 Severe winter storm, heavy snow headed to northern Arizona
- 15:42 Michigan basketball pushes through Ohio State on senior day, 74-62
- 15:33 Austin Hatch dresses on Michigan's senior day as honorary captain
- 15:14 Boy, 3, pulled 'unresponsive' from Queen Creek-area pool
- 14:44 Mets GM Sandy Alderson believes Tim Tebow will eventually play in MLB
- 14:18 Ex-cheerleading coach pleads guilty to attempted molestation
- 13:38 Crash in Phoenix leaves one person dead, police say
- 13:14 The Latest: Trump to meet with Florida high school students
- 12:54 Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
- 12:01 Four great new fiction titles for teens and John Green fans