'Deadliest Catch': Allegations against Sig Hansen 'does not impact the show'
Discovery Channel is standing by Sig Hansen of "Deadliest Catch" after the Alaskan crab boat captain's estranged daughter accused him of sexual abuse as a toddler.
"A court reviewed the facts 25 years ago and found there was no merit to the allegations," a rep for the show told Fox News. "Out of respect for the family and all those involved, we will refrain from commenting any further. This does not impact the show."
Hansen's daughter, Melissa Eckstrom, now a 28-year-old family law attorney in Seattle, contends in a lawsuit that she battled depression, eating... read more
- 20:08 Dodgers call up top prospect, former Chandler Hamilton star Cody...
- 20:07 Jury finds Preston Strong guilty of 2005 slayings of Yuma family
- 20:03 Birmingham superintendent finalist Regina Thompson says she would...
- 19:53 Phoenix neighborhoods trying to raise money in Sky Harbor noise fight
- 19:46 Rio slum dwellers protest deadly gang, police gunbattles
- 19:25 Arizona's top high school football prospects 2018
- 18:56 NAU shooting case goes to jury
- 18:34 World's last male northern white rhino gets help from Tinder
- 18:34 Chipotle says sales rise, discloses payment system problem
- 18:23 'Superbug' fungus new menace in US hospitals, mostly NY, NJ