'Deadliest Catch': Allegations against Sig Hansen 'does not impact the show'
Discovery Channel is standing by Sig Hansen of "Deadliest Catch" after the Alaskan crab boat captain's estranged daughter accused him of sexual abuse as a toddler.
"A court reviewed the facts 25 years ago and found there was no merit to the allegations," a rep for the show told Fox News. "Out of respect for the family and all those involved, we will refrain from commenting any further. This does not impact the show."
Hansen's daughter, Melissa Eckstrom, now a 28-year-old family law attorney in Seattle, contends in a lawsuit that she battled depression, eating... read more
- 18:16 Trump donation first-quarter salary to education
- 17:29 Despite city protests, Texas Senate OKs new annexation limits
- 17:18 ASU police employees may have to pay school's legal fees after...
- 17:04 Former Tempe police chief files suit against city
- 17:00 Texas records first locally transmitted Zika case of the year
- 16:36 Rich Rodriguez: My-King Johnson's sexual orientation should 'not be...
- 16:30 Arizona basketball's Sean Miller preparing for Las Vegas, Spain
- 16:25 Eagles release Marcus Smith, Barbre; name Seumalo starter
- 16:17 City Council OKs $85K settlement with man shot in police raid
- 16:01 2017 Arizona high school football previews: Top 10 linebackers