Dear iPhone: This is what we want
LOS ANGELES -- Consumers love their iPhones, but in the next generation of the device they want to see one that is more advanced than the crop of new competitors. With expectations building that Apple could unveil a new iPhone in June, when it traditionally holds its Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco, we asked consumers what new features top wish lists. Bill Police, a machinist in Rialto, Calif., says he'd like to see "improved GPS to get me places faster, with more detail." He says his wife owns an Android phone by HTC, which has better graphics. "In terms... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant