Defense seeks records in death of NFL star's son
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. -- An attorney for the man charged with killing the 2-year-old son of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson last fall says prosecutors have been too slow to provide relevant medical records.
Defense attorney Tim Rensch wants a judge to order prosecutors to speed up the release of medical information including CT scans and digital images of injuries suffered by Tyrese Ruffin.
Prosecutor Tom Wollman says any delays in the release of the medical information aren't intentional.
Rensch says he needs the information to adequately defend 28-year-old Joseph Patterson, who... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat