DeLeo: House may bring crucial marijuana bill up for vote this week
A bill rewriting the state's fledgling marijuana legalization law could emerge for a vote as early as this week, even as details about the potential changes remain murky.
Lawmakers have been operating behind closed doors to craft an omnibus bill that's expected to make a range of changes to the law voters approved last year to legalize marijuana.
House leaders are hoping to get a bill before lawmakers for vote as early as Thursday during a planned formal session, according to Speaker of the House Robert DeLeo's office. DeLeo has also asked to cancel a regularly held Monday meeting with Gov.... read more
- 16:54 Iranian foreign minister wants "respect" from US
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia