Delivery robots could roam Arizona sidewalks under proposed law
CLOSE Starship Technologies spokesman David Catania discusses how delivery robots could operate in Arizona if the state Legislature passes House Bill 2422. Sean Logan/azcentral.com
Small robots could deliver groceries, take-out meals and other small items under regulations being considered by the Arizona Legislature.
The robots could travel on sidewalks and crosswalks like pedestrians. They would have to weigh less than 100 pounds without cargo and travel slower than 10 miles per hour, according to the proposal.
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee passed the bill, House... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...