Delivery robots could roam Arizona sidewalks under proposed law
CLOSE Starship Technologies spokesman David Catania discusses how delivery robots could operate in Arizona if the state Legislature passes House Bill 2422. Sean Logan/azcentral.com
Small robots could deliver groceries, take-out meals and other small items under regulations being considered by the Arizona Legislature.
The robots could travel on sidewalks and crosswalks like pedestrians. They would have to weigh less than 100 pounds without cargo and travel slower than 10 miles per hour, according to the proposal.
The House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee passed the bill, House... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...