Democrats, pressured by Trump, plan to revise rebuttal memo
WASHINGTON - Under pressure from President Donald Trump, Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee plan to redact a memo defending the FBI's surveillance of a former Trump campaign aide to resolve Trump's complaint that the document disclosed highly sensitive information, a Democrat on the committee said Saturday.
But the Democrat, Jim Himes of Connecticut, accused Trump of hypocrisy in demanding changes to the document, echoing a grievance leveled by other Democrats on the committee. Himes noted that the president had declassified the contents of a rival Republican memo, based on the... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki