Derick Brassard, Henrik Lundqvist help NY Rangers crush Senators
RANGERS 8, SENATORS 4
OTTAWA – Hours after the Knicks announced Phil Jackson as their savior, the Rangers – the Garden’s best chance at a spring playoff run – ambushed the woeful Ottawa Senators north of the border Tuesday night, 8-4, on a foundation built by their own anointed one, Henrik Lundqvist.
The Rangers were terribly sloppy defensively, and even Lundqvist himself looked lost through the first 20 minutes, trailing 2-1. But then the goaltender made a comeback possible, cleaning up the innumerable glorious chances surrendered by his defense in the decisive second period, stopping... read more
- 17:51 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 16:00 What happens to Mueller probe if Rosenstein loses his job?
- 15:21 Trump riding in sleeker version of 'Beast' presidential limo
- 13:15 Harris County to begin work on new floodplain maps
- 12:51 Trump takes aim at Iran in UN speech
- 12:51 Cody Wilson, 3-D printer gun activist, steps down from company...
- 11:45 Protesters chase Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz from Washington restaurant
- 11:19 Solid gold