Designer of solar border wall threatens to sue Trump for taking his idea
WASHINGTON – As President Donald Trump battles Democrats in Congress over the billions of dollars needed to build a border wall, a New York architect who first proposed a solar wall says he is suing the president for stealing his idea.
Vijay Duggal, who first proposed the solar panel concept a year ago, said Monday that he is planning a multi-million dollar lawsuit for patent and trademark infringement after seeing Trump claim the idea as his own.
None of the current wall prototypes commissioned by the Trump administration are based on the solar panel design, but Trump has publicly touted... read more
- 00:45 Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin, doubting own intel
- 00:45 Republicans join Democrats in condemning Trump's remarks
- 00:32 Summit takeaways: Trump doubts intel, plays trusted friend
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case