Designer of solar border wall threatens to sue Trump for taking his idea
WASHINGTON – As President Donald Trump battles Democrats in Congress over the billions of dollars needed to build a border wall, a New York architect who first proposed a solar wall says he is suing the president for stealing his idea.
Vijay Duggal, who first proposed the solar panel concept a year ago, said Monday that he is planning a multi-million dollar lawsuit for patent and trademark infringement after seeing Trump claim the idea as his own.
None of the current wall prototypes commissioned by the Trump administration are based on the solar panel design, but Trump has publicly touted... read more
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals