Despite raising less money, Patterson confident he will beat George P. Bush
AUSTIN — Former Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson raised $18,000 in the past three weeks in his bid to unseat incumbent George P. Bush, according to new financial disclosure documents.
But his contributions pale in comparison to the $180,000 Bush is expected to report he raised from Jan. 1 to Jan. 25, according to his political director Ash Wright.
"This is another strong show of support for Commissioner Bush's re-election," Wright said, noting Bush has $3 million in cash on hand.
Patterson's January haul is significantly less than the nearly $90,000 he raised in December. The... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'