Detroit Electric unveils $135,000 sports car
Detroit - Resurrected automaker Detroit Electric "put the stake in the ground" Wednesday night with the debut of its first vehicle at new headquarters inside the Fisher Building: an all-electric, carbon fiber and aluminum SP:01 sports car.The vehicle introduction was an important mile-marker in a five-year journey for Albert Lam, former CEO of the Lotus Engineering Group and now chief executive of the 17-employee Detroit Electric. He hopes to make an impact on the small electric vehicle market in the birthplace of the mass-market automobile.
"We didn't want use the 'Detroit... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco