Detroit kids' 'Happy' video goes viral and gets TV shows' attention
The choir at the Detroit Academy of Arts and Sciences has a lot to be happy about.
Tuesday morning, the Today show called.
Tuesday afternoon, the Ellen show called.
Late Tuesday afternoon, a representative of The Queen Latifah Show called.
Representatives of all three shows want the 40-member school choir to perform their rendition of Pharrell's Happy on air thanks to a video of them performing the catchy tune that went viral. The two-minute video has been viewed more than 175,000 times on YouTube.
The performance recorded on a choir dad's Galaxy S4 cell phone was an audition... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow