Detroit kids' 'Happy' video goes viral and gets TV shows' attention
The choir at the Detroit Academy of Arts and Sciences has a lot to be happy about.
Tuesday morning, the Today show called.
Tuesday afternoon, the Ellen show called.
Late Tuesday afternoon, a representative of The Queen Latifah Show called.
Representatives of all three shows want the 40-member school choir to perform their rendition of Pharrell's Happy on air thanks to a video of them performing the catchy tune that went viral. The two-minute video has been viewed more than 175,000 times on YouTube.
The performance recorded on a choir dad's Galaxy S4 cell phone was an audition... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike